Wednesday, April 24, 2013

3lbs

3lbs is how much I have lost today! YAY! So total I have lost since March 7th is 18lbs and a half!

I think 3lbs since the last weight in April 11th sounds good. I was on PMS so it was difficult to get through with it but I did it! :-)

I just had a omelet with ham and cheese inside for breakfast along with a cup of coffee!

I have decided that my progress pictures will be every 3 months. I did my first one back in March 7th so I'll get myself a picture on June 7th and post it to see if we all can see the different. My husband and son can see a bit different in my body!

I will be going to see my nutritionist next week on Thursday then I think I'll see her once a month.. not every 2 weeks.

I'll be back on Wednesday (a week from today) to update my weight loss.

Have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment