Check her blog out. She does FMM (Friend Makin' Monday) and follow her rules. :-)
TV, Movies and Me1. If you could be a recurring star on a show that is currently on TV, which show would you choose? Marlee Matlin on Switched at birth!
2. Name the movie that you are most embarrassed to admit that you love. Love Romantic movies.. sometimes I'd be like oh I wish that's me in this movie! I don't cry at any of movies but have been sad at times and it does give me a goosebumps! The most name of movie I LOVE is The yellow handkerchief.
3. Name one show that you’ve never seen and would love to watch. I'd love to watch a movie called Rust and Bone. Hope I'll get to watch it soon.
4. Do you ever go to movies alone? No
5. If you could only watch one TV show for the next year, which show would you choose and why? Switched at birth! Bec I'm hearing impaired so I feel so comfortable watching this bec we have same culture on sign language that I don't see many tv shows have that.
6. If you could star in one reality show, which one would it be and why? None that I can think of. Maybe switched at birth.
7. If someone rented a billboard for you, what would it say? Stay be who you are! Don't change for anyone! Be yourself!
8. Who is the most famous person with whom you have been in the same room? Long time ago I was like 16. I saw a actor who played in Melrose Place (that show doesn't run on tv anymore). His name was Grant Show but he plays as Jack. I saw him at ECU (East Carolina University) Pig tail party but never went up to him but saw him standing out there with crowd of people going up to him I guess for autograph.
9. If you were chosen to be a contestant on a TV game show, which show would you want to be on? Family Feud!
10. If there was a movie being made about you, which actor would you choose to play you? I don't know. I haven't thought of one.