Monday, April 1, 2013

Monday's FMM

Check her blog out. She does FMM (Friend Makin' Monday) and follow her rules. :-) http://alltheweigh.com/2013/04/friend-makin-mondays-childhood-flashbacks/

 I thought I'd do this for fun! :-)

Childhood Flashbacks
1. Did you have a set bedtime as a child?  If so, what was it? Yes I think 8pm was our bedtime while I was in elementary school and then 9p when I was like in 5th grade.. or so..then 10p was like maybe in 8th grade and then 11p during high school but most time was 10p.

2. Were you taught to be a member of the “Clean Plate Club?” Did it have affect your eating habits as an adult? No never had a club like that.

3. Share one thing that you were not allowed to do as a child. Not allowed to watch R- rated movies.

4. What is the cheapest gas price you can remember? 98 cents! I had my first car for my 16th birthday so I do remember the gas price at that time was 98 cents per gallon!

5. What was your favorite thing on the playground?  Swings

6. Share one thing that your parents always made you do that you didn’t like doing.  I don't remember. I think they do let me do what I want at what I like to do as long as they are OK with it. They don't make me join sports etc that I don't like doing this unless I tell them I want to join etc then they'll let me to.


7. Do you remember your first kiss?  If so, share the details!  I was 14. This boy and I were out at the skating rinks then his mom came and picked us up to take me home first.. while we were in his mom's car, back seat. He asked me "Can we kiss? " I nodded like yea so we kissed :-)

8. Did you prefer to play inside or outside?  Outside. I always went outside to play basketball or riding a bike or just walk down the street, sometimes hangs out with my neighbors friends and going to the wood just to walk through there.

9. What was your favorite TV show growing up?  Growing Pains,  Family Ties ,Full House, Punky Brewster, Alf, Facts of Life, The Cosby Show and Little House on the Prairie.
!
10. Share one awesome childhood memory. Busch Garden and King Dominions and some other vacation trips with my mom and dad and sis.



Bonus: Share a picture of yourself as a child.  I'm the one on the left with my younger sister on the right. :-)


4 comments:

  1. Came by from FMM. My kiss was roller-rink induced also, but wow, in the backseat with his mom there! That's funny! I liked Little House on the Prairie too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your first kiss story is so cute! I loved Punky Brewster too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL My movie watching was so sheltered as a child ET terrified me and gave me nightmares for several days after. Now I'm a horror/gore junkie.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love how many first kisses were at the roller rink! :) Mine was also.

    ReplyDelete