Thursday, April 4, 2013

I am who I am... Me, Myself and I

My birthday was good. I just wish there wasn't any raining on my birthday today! Hard to believe I'm actually 35 year old! Where did the time went?! I thought about rewards for my weight loss for every 10 pounds, get a small reward to help keep me motivation and keep up with it so for the 14 pounds I have lost since March 7th, I got some new hair accessories so that I can fix my hair in different ways, not just the ponytail all the time. I want to feel so special all the time. I want to be who I am whether you like it or not. That's me and I'll do whatever I want with myself that I'll be happy with it. Also for past several months I did feel like I didn't want to post any new pictures of myself bec of weight issues and too embarrassed to show that which is why you see a lot of my past pictures that always shows mostly of my children or hubby but not much of me. So I thought a lot after I had a talk with a friend of mine last week and I thought hmm, It doesn't matter about how I look or how I do etc.. I am Amy. I am me. I have to learn to love myself for who I am and just be myself and not care what people thinks of me and if they don't like me or how I looks, then fine. Just go away and I don't care. I just want them to accept me for who I am not for something they wants me to be that they prefer. I want to lose my weight and get healthy for me. Not for anyone. Just for me, myself and I , so that I can live longer and be more active better for my kids and my future grand children. This is why I'm starting posting pictures of me lately. I'm proud of be who I am!

My sister's dog, Kira was giving me a kiss. :-)

2 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday!!! I love what you said about taking pictures. YEs you deserve to be in all of them! Besides..you're gorgeous! I went through this too about the pictures but like you said...we have to be who we are!! Love that pic of you and your dog. So cute!

    ReplyDelete