Friday, April 5, 2013

Daily Food Diary

I'm wondering how do you plan your daily food diary? Do you fill them out the moment you get something to eat? Or do you fill them out at night time for tomorrow?

I know there's apps or websites that you can go to and fill them out etc.. but I like doing it in my own food diary book where I write them down. I feel they are better for me. That way I don't have to get back to computer again and again to update the foods I have ate. I just carry the food diary book with me all the time.

I don't stay on computer ALL DAY. I get on in the morning and then around lunch time and then one at night time before I go bed.

So tell me about yours. How do you do your food diary? On website? Or your own book? and how do you plan yours at night time or the moment you have the food in your hand and you write them down?

I do always write my "tomorrow" food diary every night so that I can stay with this and stay in my daily calories. I just follow what my food diary says! Know what I mean?

Hope you can understand at what I was trying to say and ask about this.

Thanks!

Preparing my food diary for tomorrow :-)

1 comment:

  1. I have the WW app, so it's easy to enter food wherever I am. Although, I try to be discreet, because I don't want to be rude about it. Sometimes I enter things the day before, if I have already packed my lunch. I try to stay on top of it and enter things as early as possible. That way when I go out for coffee I know I should only get the coffee because I've already entered it.

    ReplyDelete