Wednesday, April 10, 2013

New Haircut...Subway... & more..

I went to the salon last Sunday to get a new haircut. My hair was so long. I feel like they were in my way so got a new haircut. I feel much better with shorter haircut, so light! Top picture of me with a new haircut compare to the below picture that was taken like a month ago.


I haven't had a soda or candy since March 7th! Woot!! :-) Been on water a lot but sometimes have one cup of coffee for breakfast.

I have been walking a lot lately. I just walked this morning after I had my breakfast. Today is supposed to be my weight in day but I have appointment to see my nutritionist tomorrow so that's when I'll get to weight in tomorrow but after that I'll weight in myself every Wednesdays.

Hope I'll see a pound still goes down. I know I did all what I'm supposed to do. Counted my calories daily. Walked more. So wait and see how that goes with the weight in tomorrow. Keep in mind, I have a hypothyroidism so that could be difficult for me to lose any pounds sometimes.. also I have a slow metabolism.

I have had 33.8oz water since I woke up at 630a.

I downloaded an app called ALLSport GPS on my phone few days ago. This will track at how much I have walked or run etc. They'll give me calories that I have burned. They do have a minutes that will tell me how long I have been out walking and more. Check it out. They are free. They do have premium to pay but I don't need it. So I like the ones that's free.

My kids love going for a walk with me everyday. They'd tell me let's walk!! right after the dinner time :-) I love when they do that. They used to tell me they are tired of doing that.. so boring etc but now they are having fun walking down the path with me then they get to play outside after we are done with the walking! :-)


Six of us family off the path that we were walking down.. love the shadow! I'm in the 3rd from your left. My oldest son was right beside me on your left. He's a bit tall than me. My step daughter is at the end of us from your left. Then on your right beside me is my young son then my husband then my step son at the end on your right.

Now about Subway - I remember before I re started my weight loss journal, I used to have a footlong sub to eat whole for dinner.. Well yesterday I decided to get fresh fit 6 inch sub which was a black forest ham along with turkey etc all for just 380 calories for dinner that's it. I was surprised when I tried to see how much calories was for Italian B.M.T footlong bec that was what I ate long time before and found out they are like 1,200 calories for the footlong! I couldn't believe that! I mean WOW! I wasn't watch out for calories before. I thought they were always healthy etc but nope! You have to research.. read calories etc. I can't believe what I did to myself before. I'm just glad that now I can get healthy and always read and read food labels! Stay in my daily calories!

Well, I can't think of more to say here. I'm sorry if my blog is boring to you or not making a sense but I did my best. I could use some supporters to stop by here and leave a comment just to keep me motivation!

I'll post one facebook page each time I make a new post on my blog bec I want you to know they do inspire me and that you should check them out. If they can do that then I can do that too! I don't have my own facebook page for ya to like it just this my blog that's it. I do have my personal facebook and just liked their pages just to keep up with them to continue inspire me.

Here's a facebook page that I liked and you should check her out!
https://www.facebook.com/FindingTheFitGirlWithinAndreaMaeMarkham?ref=ts&fref=ts




No comments:

Post a Comment