Sunday, April 14, 2013

Happy Sunday!

I woke up at 6am and took my med then cooked me a breakfast. I had a omelet with shredded sharp cheese and one slice of bagel with a low fat cream cheese and one cup coffee for my breakfast.

I wanted to share with you about my visit with my nutritionist last Thursday. She had me to weigh in and it showed that I lost 1lb and a half, different than what I weighed myself at home last Wednesday. Keep in your mind - I don't weight myself daily. I do it once a week on Wednesdays but I thought I'd do it last Wednesday at home since I'll see my nutritionist on that Thursday (which was last Thursday). So not sure why it's different within a day.. so maybe due to my scale isn't like their or that I pushed myself to walk a little more than 1 1/2 mile, was almost to 2 miles.

So total I have lost since March 7th is 15lbs and a half!

From now on - I'm going to weight myself every 2 weeks on Wednesdays. Increase my exercises.

I walked 2 miles with Leslie Sansone at home (DVD) yesterday morning and then walked almost 2 miles outside my house on the dirt path during yesterday evening after dinner :-) Yesterday was a beautiful day! My husband mowed the yard and we hanged mostly outside for like almost 4 hours! I would mow the yard but I have to watch my kiddos.


I'll post my meal for today. I have to stay in at or under 1,600 calories daily. I always drink first 16.9oz water in the morning before I have my breakfast. I do not like to drink straight out of milk so my nutritionist told me to eat two yogurts a day to make up for a milk.

Breakfast:
- Omelet (2 large eggs) with shredded sharp cheese (about 1/4 cup).
- One slice of bagel, plain with 2 tbsp cream cheese
- One cup coffee with a little cream and milk



Snack:
- Chobani Greek Yogurt with nonfat-strawberry and banana (6oz). LOVE LOVE CHOBANI!

Lunch:
- Chicken Alfredo Florentine with broccoli

Snack:
- Cheese String and one piece of pickle dill

Dinner:
- Chicken Breast,Skinless and Boneless (about 4oz), I put Mrs Dash seasoning salt on it.. sometimes adds lemon juice in it and bake it.
- Broccoli with cheese sauce
- Baked potatoes (about 3.30oz) I wash the potatoes then cut them up slices into rounds and wash them again and dry them with paper towel then use non stick cooking spray onto the oven pan then add the potatoes slices everywhere on it and add some seasoning on it if you want to. It's almost like chips but not.


Snack:
- Chobani Greek Yogurt with nonfat - strawberry
- Strawberries, halves (about one cup)
- sometimes I'd add one cuties mandarin oranges (kids size) and they are only 29 calories! (depends on how much calories I have totaled it up before add the orange)

Drinks for all meals above are WATER! :-) I haven't had a soda or candies since March 7th!

I usually go for a walk or do leslie sansone but most time walk outside after Breakfast and Dinner. Love to be outside for a walk!

Well, I better get ready to go for walk! Hope you have a happy Sunday!


No comments:

Post a Comment