Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Weight Day

Hello ! Been a busy day for me. I went to see my doctor today for a follow up visit. I only lost 1 pound today. So total since March 7th I have lost is 14lbs. Really 1-2 pounds a week is normal and healthy amount to lose. I think I'm going to try increase my exercise time.

I'm posting a couple pictures that was taken from yesterday. So nice sunset! The kids are mine and hubby's. I have two sons age 14 and 13 from my previous relationship. I have two step children (my hubby's children) age 12 and 11. They lives with us. So on the picture - my oldest son isn't there bec he was staying at home. So we enjoyed walking down the path together. Really enjoyed!

So Tomorrow is my birthday. I'll be 35! I'll not be doing anything fun but to stay home with my family on my birthday.

It's getting late so I better get ready to go bed.




No comments:

Post a Comment