Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Weight in & My May Challenge goals.

I lost 3.3lbs! So total since March 7th I have lost is 21.8 lbs! YAY!!!! :-)

My goals for the month of May are:
- Walk outside for 30 minutes 3 times a week.
- Walk with Leslie Sansone Walk Away the Pounds DVD for 3 miles 2 times a week.

- Body strength 2 to 3 times a week.
- Lose 4% of my body weight.
- Continue using my food diary to count my daily calories.


I'll go see my nutritionist tomorrow morning so I'm hoping the weight in on her scale will show same as what I saw this morning on my scale!

For Breakfast - I had a scrambled eggs with cheese in it along with 2 cups of coffee bec I didn't had enough sleep last night due to my cat.

For snack, I'll have strawberries, halves, 1 cup. I usually get yogurts for my snack but I'm out of yogurts so the strawberries will have to be my snack until I go out to the store to get some more yogurts.

I have had 32.9oz water since 6am and will continue to drink more water through out all day today.

I walked 3 miles with Leslie Sansone Walk Away the Pounds this morning!

I guess that's all for me to say for now. I'll be back tomorrow with a update details from my nutritionist!

No comments:

Post a Comment