Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Introduce myself ...

In my last post, I mentioned that I'll post a new one to tell you a little about myself since I realized that I didn't post about myself in my first post so here ya go :-)

My name is Amy. I'm 32 year old. I married to a wonderful man - Adam. I have two boys age 11 and 10 from my previous relationship and two step children, a girl age 8 and a boy age 9 living with us too... yep so handful but not that hard :-) I am a stay at home mom. I get my breaks from them while they go to school. I'm hearing impaired like a deaf. I could read lip pretty good so you'd probably be thinking "oh that makes sense of why all of her posts grammar aren't that exactly making a sense" I tried my best to write a good grammar to make sure you all understands what I'm saying.

Our 4 children could hear and knows sign language. :-) My husband is also a deaf too. He works full time as a tire - oil changer.

I have tried to lose my weights in past few times but always fall off the wagon every time bec I wasn't too commitment to this. I kept gave up bec I didn't had good supports from anyone back then but now I think I do have a good supports from my facebook friends :-)

I started my weight journey again last Thursday April 22nd.. as I have mentioned in one of my previous posts that I sneaked in and have lost 3lbs. I haven't weighted myself again and won't weight myself until this Saturday morning. I hope I'll see more pounds going down on Saturday!

I'm following the weight watchers plan. They are so easier to keep track etc especially if your doing online.. that's what I'm doing this. My target points now is 39... so for the past few days, I have stayed below and up to this points and haven't went over on this :-) I think weight watchers is so easy to manage.. they aren't like diet.. its like you can eat almost anything you like but make sure your doing in a right portion serving size and that you haven't went over your points target then you should be fine as long as you do exercises

I'm starting out with walking plans for now .. and have printed out the walking challenge from my weight watchers online.. I started with 1/2 mile in 10 mins yesterday and today I did 3/4 mile in 13 mins... but I know I did walked alot yesterday more than what it said on the paper bec I went to stores etc yesterday...

Today I did walked pretty good .. I parked in a parking lot far from store today :-) I think it'll do me good :-)

I have been carrying water bottles with me to anywhere just trying to make this as a new habit to stick with water :-)

I have been on water for 5 days now.... no sodas! GOOD FOR ME! I'm feeling more better and better and a little energy increases since.. it just kept me to do something around in my house etc :-) When I was on alot of sodas, I didn't felt any energy that much none.. but now on water for 5 days and I have felt better and little more energy lately like it would increase a little more and more everyday... wow looking at how much I have missed alot of my times in past while wasting on sodas! I'm feeling more confidence that I can do this and don't give up!

I'd appreciate if my facebook friends keep supports by leaving me wonderful words , those words does keep me going and going! Thank you Facebook Friends!

Ok to the meals I have ate today...

Breakfast : I had a whole wheat breads with a egg as an sandwich and a coffee

Lunch : I had a lean cusine spaghetti with meat sauce, They are so GOOD! only 6 points! You should try this if you haven't tried this.

Dinner : I had a lean cusine spaghetti with meat sauce again along with a whole wheat bread and a slice of turkey in it all for just 9 points! Not bad...

I did had snacks between my meals, I had a banana then in afternoon, I had a cup of strawberries, Fruits are SOO GOOD.. They are better snacks than junk snacks!

So for tonight snack which will be in a hour from now, I'm gonna have strawberries again, love them!! probably mix them up with slices of apples :-)

I have been drinking total of 58oz of water today and as currently am still drinking more water :-)

Tomorrow, I'm gonna walk for 15 mins but I might will do more than that bec I'm going somewhere again tomorrow.

I guess that's it for tonight.. :-)

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the motivating post. I have been "dieting" for about a year and a half now and am starting to lose my motivation. Hearing your excitement made me feel like I can do it too!

    ReplyDelete