Sunday, April 25, 2010

Sunday

Today is Sunday! So pretty outside!! The weatherman mentioned that it'll be hails and tornado today but so far I don't see this kind of weather yet.. so pretty outside.. hope this will stay that way for rest of day.

I am not supposed to weight myself until Saturday but I sneaked this morning to weight myself.. I have lost 3lbs already!!! Water is working!!! :-D Not only this water, I did eat in right serving portion sizes etc.. I guess those does help too!

For Breakfast I had 3 cups of coffee and a bowl of oatmeal.

I haven't decided on what to eat for lunch and dinner and snacks yet..

I was looking for more weight loss stories so I found this one http://www.oprah.com/health/Weight-Loss-All-Stars#slide

I was thinking wow, amazing and wonderful jobs those people did! If they can do this then I can do this too!! :-)

You should check them out!

I was going to post some links on my blog (on your right side of blog) so that people can try and check them out for inspirations !!

Well, I guess that's all I can think of to say for now. I'll update later night :-)

Have a good day! God Bless you all!

1 comment: