Friday, April 23, 2010

Hello!

Hello !! This is gonna be my weight loss journey that I'll try update new posts every other days. This is my first day all over again ... GOOD NEWS - I have drank total of 64 oz water all day nothing other kind of beverages! Just WATER! The only thing that drives me nut is visiting my bathroom so often than I used to bec of WATER! :-D

I have ate pretty good today.. For Breakfast, I had one serving of omelet and a coffee with a little milk, sugar and a bit of cream (fat free).

I did had 3 cups of Coffee..must have them but I'm trying not to drink so much of this Coffee.

For Lunch, I had a turkey with wheat bread, Sandwich

For Snack, I had 1/2 cup of Chex mix trails

For Dinner, I had a chicken salad sandwich (with wheat breads)

For snack after dinner, I had one medium banana...

I drank alot of water all day.

I did walked around .. I'd say about 1/2 mile around outside. I walked for like 10 mins.. I'm trying to follow the walking challenge I found on Weight Watchers that they have for starter....

I'm trying to think good positive.. think all about how I want to go back and be thin again like I used to be way before I had kids.. I'd love to have this healthy and shape again.. I'd love to be more active and be able to do alot of things with my children and future grandchildren.

Tomorrow, if the weather is good, I'm gonna take my kiddos out to the park, that way I have something to walk around more up there :-)

I hope I'd have more friends out here to leave me a comment, even just to say Awesome or whatever.. It'd make me feel like I can keep going and going .. I'd appreciate for this.

I'm an AVON rep.. so good thing that I'm this rep bec I can walk out and handle the brochures out etc.. something else to do to keep me walk and walk around :-) I'll try take easy on myself , not pushing myself so hard :-)

I guess that's it for now.. so Have a good Night. I'll try update more sometimes this weekend or on Monday.

No comments:

Post a Comment