Saturday, April 24, 2010

withdrawal

It seems so hard going through this as withdrawal from SODAS !! I got to STICK to WATER.. no going back to SODAS.. I hope the withdrawal feeling will be gone soon!

I didn't had a good sleep last night bec I had to wake up 3 times overnight just to go to the bathroom to pee due to drank alot of water.

That's worse than when you been on sodas you don't wake up that often overnights but now with water, you will.. I guess bec it's cleaning me out??

I'm drinking my coffee now in hoping this will wake me up WIDE! so that I can get things done around here and if weather is all good, gonna take my kiddos out to the park! :-)

I had leftover chicken sandwich for breakfast bec it has protein plus fiber in bread ..also had one med banana all for breakfast just to fill me up til lunch time.. After I'm done with my coffee, gonna stay on drinking water and water :-)

I keep thinking, Amy, you are doing great, you are going to lose your weight! Great job, Amy!!! It's all I'm trying to think in myself.. I can do it!

I guess that's all to say for now...

No comments:

Post a Comment