Monday, April 26, 2010

Caffeine

If you drink too much sodas or have been doing this everyday , all day.. you should think about quit or reduce it alot better bec I was on sodas all the time, all day nothing else.. yep that's true.. so I quit on the sodas last Thursday.. put myself on water alot, I did experienced irritables, nervous, restless , headaches and sometimes feels dizzy a bit bec I was going through withdrawal of caffeine, they aren't fun to go through this!! I'm doing alot better now, been on water for 4 days now , but still experiences the headaches and nervous a bit.. but when I feel nervous, I just grab a fruit, it did helped for this nervous to go away. I can't wait for this experience of withdrawal to go away, hopefully in few days...

I had to keep myself busy and busy cleaning alot in my house than I normally did and I felt good about this then I went to grocery store to shop for few healthy foods then famly dollar to pick few things then went to the post office to check for my mails then went to school to pick my kids up.. it seems like I have walked alot pretty good and drank alot of water.

I had a egg with wheat breads as sandwich for breakfast and had a coffee but no sugar in it then for lunch, I had a ham with wheat breads as sandwich and water also a banana too so for dinner, not sure yet.. probably lean cusinie spaghetti, I love this Lean Cusinie Spaghetti, they are soo GOOD! along with salad and water.

I guess that's all for now.. I better start the dinner.

I think I should post new one tonight to introduce myself, tell you a little about me, myself and I. I realized I didn't do this in my first new post! So sorry about this.

1 comment:

  1. Good job on eliminating the pop. I always drink diet now, but rarely drink even that.

    ReplyDelete