Saturday, April 24, 2010

Meals

Here's what I have ate today so far...

Breakfast - Leftover chicken salad sandwich and a banana and about 3 cups of Coffee.

Lunch - Lean Cusine - Spaghetti with meat sauce

Snack - Banana and Chex mix trails (1/2 cup)

Dinner - Healthy Choice - Chicken with Alfredo Sauce (it has broccoli in them), a wheat sandwich with a tuna inside.

I'm not sure what my snack for night will be yet..

I have drank alot of waters!!! Have made to 64oz today!

I went outside and helped my husband by mowed the yard .. I did about a half of acre then he did rest of them. My legs felt sore, I guess due to myself haven't been walked too LONG like mowed the half acre of yard.... but I'm glad I did it today.

Weather out here looks so windy and rain should be here soon, Storm should be coming up here.. we were supposed to have hails and possible of tornados tomorrow so hopefully those won't be that bad ....

Well, I guess that's all I can think of to say for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment