Saturday, May 1, 2010

Weight..

GOOD NEWS !!!!

I have lost 7.4 lbs so as I said last weekend that I lost 3 lbs so I have lost total of 10.4 so far!!

I know that sounds too much but I did researched on the internet and it says that for first to 2 weeks, may lose weight rapidly bec of water then after that it should be back to normal to lose between 1 to 3 lbs a week.

I'm thrilled bec now I know that I got to stay on water all the time bec it'll help me keep losing my weight. Please pray that I won't give up on this bec I don't want to. Some days I have had hard time when I see my husband drank sodas... I'm like aww I'd love to have one but then I think no no Amy, you got overweight bec of that so stop Amy.. stay with water and you will lose your weights off.. and just remember and think why I need to lose my weight is bec of my kids' future and good examples for them too plus my future grandchildren that I'd love to be more active with them and last thing is that I don't want end up with diabetics or anything like that if I continue gaining my weights.... so I got to think.. My mom used to be fat at like maybe 250lbs and she lost her weight on her own within one year and a half If I'm not mistaken when I was teenager.. so she can do this.. and made this... if she can do it so I can do this too. I got to think not to give up! Keep going, Amy!! :-)

As you know I'm on my weight watchers plan , it seems help me alot to keep track foods online that I have ate and click for amount of waters I drank up to what they recommends. I take Multi-Vitamin every mornings.

Monday is my groceries shopping so I plan to get alot of chickens , maybe fishes for me.. I think my kids should try fishes too :-) I'm gonna plan my foods tomorrow and also plan foods for my kids and hubby bec they don't really eat like I do now. I plan to take pics of what I ate everyday and post it here so you all can get ideas of what I ate or drink, I'll start that on Monday if I have time doing this. I'll try my best to post everyday but I didn't do the past 2 days bec I was busy with kiddos at school for field day and all that others went on.

One friend I know told me that I should eat a little bigger breakfast then rest of all day small meals and snacks? Bec breakfast is mostly important of the day, must eat them.. they suggest that I drink only one coffee, nothing more than one cup of coffee. I'm trying to think what kind of bigger breakfast should it be for the mornings?? I like omelet, or egg and a bacon or french toasts or A egg sandwich...oatmeal but only with bananas in it or cinnamon and apples in it that's all I like, not a plain oatmeal. If you have any suggest about breakfast that I could eat, please leave a comment.. I'd love to know and maybe try this too.

I found another site that seems to be more helpful and might be what you all would like to check this out.. it's the address http://www.dwlz.com/

They are pretty much about weight watchers stuff and have recipes etc.. I thought wow, what's a great site! Best of all is they are free! So I'm gonna add this link onto the side bar of my blog.

So today is Saturday, I plan to clean around my house and finish the laundry and take my step daughter to her friend's to spend one night with her then get refills meds from Walgreens then head back to home.... and stay at home and relax but I plan to keep doing something around in my house anyway.. My husband needs to mow the yard! I don't know if he'll do this or not.

Well, I guess that's all to say for now. Have a great day!

1 comment:

  1. I've heard that eating bigger breakfasts is a good idea too. I eat breakfast at 5 AM so I am not ready for anything too heavy. I commonly eat, oatmeal with any type of fruit (bananas, strawberries, peaches), plain cheerios with fruit, peanut butter toast w/ banana sliced on top and milk. Have a good weekend!

    ReplyDelete