Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Hello

Hello! I know it has been a week or so that I haven't posted.. I wasn't feeling good with my PMS... My PMS was over yesterday, yay! I tried my best to watch out what I ate and drank alot of water. I decided to weight myself today to see if I gain or lost any after my PMS. I was surprised to see that I have lost 4lbs :-) So total since April 23rd (the day I decided to start my weight loss journey) I have lost total of 17lbs! :-) I'm just glad that my PMS didn't affected my weight to gain! :-)

I tried to have more fiber daily and noticed it does help with my weight loss. I try not to eat so much of fibers.. but just to have fiber in me daily does help! Water Water Water are the best drink!! I'm glad I stayed on the water since!

It has been rained for maybe 2 or 3 days during the week so I didn't get to walk outside much during the week but I did kept myself active in my house like clean, laundry, etc.

I'm so thrilled to know I lost 4 lbs even after PMS! :-)

1 comment:

  1. Wow- that's a huge accomplishment while you're PMSing!

    ReplyDelete