Friday, May 7, 2010

Snack , Lunch Snack Dinner Snack

I had all of them in small meals and am gonna post it up here so you can get ideas of what I ate! I drank water rest of all day. I had a long day. I helped my husband to mow the yard , felt like I did alot of walks :-D Then kids played outside getting wet and had fun!

So here's the meals I had today....

For my mid morning snack : Strawberries & 1 piece of Weight Watchers Cheese String (They are only 1 point! ) and water!

Photobucket

and

Photobucket

and

Photobucket

Then for my lunch : Salad with 2 TBSP dressing, water and Lean Cusinie Spaghetti with meat sauce

Photobucket

My Mid Afternoon Snack : 2 laughing cows light swiss cheese wedges and 6 Melba Toasts

Photobucket

Then for Dinner : I had Smart Ones Sante Fe , Water and then Strawberries as a dessert :-)

Photobucket
Photobucket

For evening Snack (after Dinner) like 830pm, I had two weight watchers Cheese strings and a yogurt and water .. there's pics above of cheese and yogurt that's what I had them again for snack.

Now I'm done with the foods. All I do is continue drinking my water :-) I have drank total of 64oz Water today , still drinking more water! :-)

I guess that's it for now. I'll update my weight loss tomorrow. I hope it's gonna be good amount of loss!

Good Night!

No comments:

Post a Comment