Sunday, May 16, 2010

4 ounces

I know I mentioned in one of my old posts that I will weight myself once a month but I was tempted to do this today. I haven't weighted myself since last week Saturday.. so I weighted myself today, I gained 4 ounces, which means I have lost 13 lbs. Well, 4 ounces isn't bad. Maybe it has to do with the water retention ? My PMS is supposed to come up soon so I hope this won't affect my week of trying to lose my weight. I have heard that with PMS, you won't lose a pound or more for that week bec of PMS. Is this true ? Is there a way we can make sure this PMS doesn't prevent us from losing a pound or more for that week?

I can feel different .. feel that my shirt is getting big on me.. which is good. My husband can see a little different on my stomach :-) So that's good :-)

Hope that I can get rid of 4 ounces and continue to lose more :-)

1 comment:

  1. I'm sure the 4 oz. will be gone in no time. I'd suggest drinking lots of water while on your period. There's really no way to control the weight gain from it, but you can help prevent it by avoiding the salty foods.

    ReplyDelete