Monday, January 7, 2013

Day 1....

I took my medicines. I had two 8oz. water bottles so far. Good to start off I guess so. I haven't got on the fat flush drink yet bec I forgot to buy peppermint leaves and grapefruit so I guess I'll get them later today and may try it tomorrow.. at least I had some water today. I had one cup coffee this morning. I did some work out for 10 minutes. I haven't got to read my bible today yet, probably will get to read tonight. I had some lean cusines yesterday (Spaghetti with meat sauce).

I guess that's not bad to start off today. Tomorrow, I'll try start do a fat flush drink and have more lean and protein meals to eat and increase drink water. This is what I'll do like that this week.

I do not have my weight scale. The one I had is old and doesn't make accurate weight amount so I will try get a new weight scale sometimes this week.

I'll come back on Monday Jan 14th to update.

I am looking forward to watch Switched at Birth tonight! My favorite tv show!


Have a good week!

No comments:

Post a Comment