Wednesday, January 2, 2013

New Years 2013 Resolutions

Hello ! Our Thanksgiving and Christmas was wonderful but it wasn't same without my dearly grandma. She has went to heaven last April.

I am wondering if any of you are doing a new resolution for your year 2013? I am not good on keeping my resolution but I'll list what I need to work on this year but I can't promise that I'll be keeping at that.

Like I said I'm not good with keeping my resolution but thinking about doing that as simple.

1. Drink more water better and eat more lean and protein, vegetables and fruits. (Not worry about look out for healthy etc but to be sure to eat meals that has lean, protein, vegetables and fruits And not to over eat that is all I got to keep in my mind). I also will drink whey protein daily. I was going to do Kim Lyons' special 5-ingredient FAT FLUSH WATER every morning for 10 days straight starting on Monday after that try to stay with MORE water than other kind of beverages.



2. Be more moving around in my house often! I was going to start following www.nowloss.com I feel they may be the one for me. I'll be starting doing their Phase 1 workout on Monday.


3. Start get back into coupons all the time, always bring coupons with me to any stores! Our budget isn't in good but having coupons would help us.

4. Take my Vitamin D  and other medicines straight daily! No forget or skips!


5. Read my bible or devotions daily!

6. Write my blog once a week to update my weight, eating etc!


Here's the link to Kim Lyons' special 5-ingredient FAT FLUSH WATER that I was going to follow this exactly. http://www.doctoroz.com/videos/ultimate-10-day-plan-trim-fat-good

Wish me a good luck. I'll come back here to write a new blog on Jan.7th and every Mondays after that.

Please share your resolutions with us!

Have a good night!



No comments:

Post a Comment