Thursday, January 2, 2014

2014 "I Will Keep Going. I will finish what I started"

 
Good Morning! Hope your holiday was good. I know it has been several months that I haven't posted. Things got kinda difficult with the personal issues I had to deal with and just chosen to think all about the personal issues I had to take care instead of me. Soo now it's 2014.. this morning I weighed myself (I haven't weighted myself since August) so as of today, I gained 7lbs but that's good to know bec I thought I probably have had gained so much back up but nope, not bad.. only gained 7lbs ! So Today I'm focusing on getting me back into getting healthy and exercise and continue / finish my healthy journey! I just started my wake up morning with my water! I know I can do this! Have a Happy and Healthy New Year!

No comments:

Post a Comment