Saturday, August 17, 2013

Lost 3 lbs

Finally broke through my plateau! I was stuck at this since June. Total loss now is 41.5lbs. I'm not sure why it won't show 41.5 on my fitness pal ticker on your left of my blog page. It only showed 41.

I'm so happy to see it finally went down! Whew!!


Almost time for my kiddos to go back to school :-( I really love having them home with me meantime I do need myself time! So it'll be nice to have myself time without kids while they are at school.

My oldest son got a new haircut yesterday and looks very handsome! He's ready for high school! Hard to believe this! I'm so proud of him. He's very respectful and good young man! He wants to be a doctor one day cause he wants to help people!

My mom and I are going to take rest of kiddos (my young son and step daughter) for a haircut today. Gonna be a good day!

I will be busy whole next week with doctor/dentist appointments and visiting with open school to meet teachers and babysit my mom's dog, going to college myself, so on.

I'll stay in touch to update my weight loss etc.

Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment