Thursday, March 28, 2013

FMM

I was reading a blog http://alltheweigh.com/2013/03/friend-makin-mondays-ten-questions/

So I thought why not! :-)

Friend Makin' Monday

Ten Questions
1. Describe the kind of home you would live in if money were no object.  I'd live in a beach house right off the beach!
2. Are you more conservative in your actions or more rebellious? I guess rebellious
3. Would you go to Mars even if it meant you could never return to Earth?  No thanks! I rather to stay in EARTH! I can't leave my family and friends especially my children!
4. Name one song that makes you want to dance every time you hear it. I'm sorry to tell you but I'm hearing impaired so I don't listen to music.
5. Share one thing that you wish you could go back and do differently in your life.  I wish I finished school bec then I would be working at a good job right now.
6. Share at least one accomplishment that people wouldn’t expect you to be proud of.  I stopped drinking sodas that I never thought I could do that and I did it! No sodas since March 7th. I love love WATER! They made me feel a lot better and energy!
7. Describe one delicious thing that you’ve eaten lately.  Fresh strawberries!!!! Ate it almost everyday.
8. If you had a theme song that would play every time you entered a room, which song would you choose?  Sorry I can't answer to this bec I'm hearing impaired.
9. Had technology enhanced your life, or has it over complicated your life? Yes. I LOVE internet. It's my most must thing to have bec it's where I am able to communicate with everybody like family, friends, doctors, etc.
10. If you could get paid to do any job, which job would you choose? work with deaf children or work in an medical office, something that I can keep walking and not sitting down the whole time to work.

No comments:

Post a Comment