Saturday, June 29, 2013

New Loss!

Good Afternoon! I went to see my nutritionist last Thursday. I lost 4.4 lbs this week. Total loss 38.8 lbs! Almost getting to 40 lbs! I'll be getting a new reward once I hit 40 lbs! A new outfit! :-)

I learned that I have inspired a couple people at my doctor's office, one is the lady who handles the appointments. She stopped drinking the sodas. She told me that I inspired her! Second lady was the one I have knew all grew up. She works at my doctor's office. She told me I inspired her by reading my updates of weight loss on my facebook and now she is working on to lose her weight :-)

I signed up for 5k walking for this fall! I can't wait ! :-)

I feel like everything is going well for me! I'll continue see my nutritionist once a month just to hold me accountable! It helps! My back ache is GONE.. I mean I feel so great.. so energy! So happy!! :-) I love healthy foods. I don't miss sodas or fatty or fried foods!!! They aren't welcome into my body anymore! :-)

I guess that's it for now. Gotta to close this for now.. Have a great weekend!!

No comments:

Post a Comment